Syllabus contents for this month (今月の概要)
園だより 2017年9月 English Department (3)
- 3 years old :
- Phonemic sounds
- Three Letter words introduction.
- Forming words with letters. C-A-T is cat.
- Shapes and patterns through inspired play.
- Identify colors and name it.
- 4 years old:
- Pronunciation focus /ing/ sh/ ow/
- Learn the concept of print using the phonogram word card .
- Recognise the difference between ‘wash’ and ‘brush’.
- Nice things to say : please, thank you, I’m sorry.
- 5 years old:
- Pronunciation focus /d/ m/
- Interchange ‘grow’ and ‘grew’. Using both terms will help kids understand that they have the same meaning but different tense.
- Learn the question ‘How many___ do you see?’
- Use words such as ’day’ and ‘night’
- Point the rhyme between ‘knows’ and ‘grows’.
- Learn to use the expression ‘I see a ___’
- Understand that ‘good’ can also mean ’nice’.